Note that this is a CAMO Chainring ONLY. A CAMO Spider is required to mount this if you don't already have one.
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Opimiztion on direct mount style Chainrings. They key advantages include:
- Perfect Chainline - for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availablity - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling!! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
Learn more about the CAMO advantages here
- This is a chainring for the Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders. It is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- The CAMO spiders come with Stainless Steel Bolts.
- For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- The CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts
- The CAMO chainring options - elliptical or round and stainless or aluminum
- The CAMO mounting bolts - Colored steel bolts coming soon!
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Installation notes:
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue loctite
- Weight - 28t - 22g, 30t -32g, 32t - 38g, 34t - 44g, 36t - xxg