The B-RAD Everywhere Base is a versatile mount that allows riders to add a bottle cage where there is not a mount on the frame. The silicone-backed hook-and-loop straps that fasten the B-RAD Everywhere Base to the bike are grippy and can easily be installed or repositioned as needed. The Everywhere Base can function as a B-RAD base, offsetting existing bottle cage bosses by up to 22mm to make room for frame bags, piggyback shocks, or other accessories.
B-RAD Everywhere Base 2 is ideal for standard water bottle cages.
B-RAD Everywhere Base 3 is ideal for cargo cages that use three bolts.
Silicone-backed hook-and-loop straps keep base securely in place.
Lightweight, durable, rustproof aircraft-grade aluminum with ED-coated hardware.
Hardware includes bolts with T25 Torx head, two silicone-backed straps, and foam pads with adhesive backing.
- Compatible with most bike frames and seatposts.
- Bases are the foundation for the B-RAD System which allows you to mount accessories.
- Requires use of both included straps for secure installation.
Everywhere Base is not designed or intended to be used on forks.
Trim straps after mounting
- B-RAD Bases and Accessories
- Morse Cage
- T25 L-Wrench
- Encase Multi-Tool (includes a T25 bit)
Length: Everywhere Base 2 (10cm), Everywhere Base 3 (14 cm)
Weight: Everywhere Base 2 + hardware (38g), Everywhere Base 3 + hardware (50g)
Strap Length: 30cm (12") can be trimmed to length as needed
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum brackets | EVA foam pads
Tools Needed: T25 Torx
Made in the USA
Patent and trademark information
— — — — — — — — — — — —
B-RAD™ — BOTTLE RELOCATION & ACCESSORY DEVICE
An innovative, flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle storage and accessories
Customize storage to your specific needs with flexible three-step B-RAD system.
Here is how it works:
B-RAD Base – available in a variety of lengths
- Attaches to bottle cage mounts on bike
- Provides platform for the B-RAD system
- Attaches to B-RAD Base
- Secures accessories to the Base
- Accessory-specific mounts available
- Held in place by B-RAD mounts or straps
- Carry ride essentials like bottles or tools