This is only the upper bearing cup, You also need the Lower cup for a complete headset
Wolf Tooth headsets are machined in the USA with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum. Our Performance Headset is built to include a black oxide coated chromium steel bearing and a one year warranty. Our headsets stand above the rest with three levels of superior custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset. They are designed to be lightweight, strong, and durable. Available in a variety of colors. These EC headsets are for frames with external bearing cups, which places the bearing outside of the frame with these headsets.
- Stack height designation for EC headsets includes 10mm cup (see tech specs).
- Any frame that uses an external cup headset with a 34mm upper head tube inner diameter and 34mm, 44mm, or 49mm lower head tube inner diameter.
- Uppers and lowers sold separately.
- Enduro black oxide sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower.
Upper assembly features:
- Ultralight Stem Cap With Integrated Spacer plus an aluminum bolt and a star nut.
- 5mm top cover = 16mm total stack
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around the steerer tube.
- Custom-molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing.
Lower assembly features:
- Custom molded dual-lip seal on the crown race to protect lower bearing in the toughest conditions.
- 12.25mm stack.
- Service and additional parts available.
The Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter will help avoid damaging the crown race seals.
- Precision headset spacers
- Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter
- Premium EC Headsets
Material: 6061 aluminum
Made in the USA