Wolf Tooth’s new Mini Roll-Top Bag is a slightly smaller version of our popular Roll-Top Bag. A compact and flexible on-bike storage solution, it mounts almost anywhere to keep your spare tubes, tools, and snacks secure and protected from the elements. At 0.6L (36 cubic inches), the Mini Roll-Top Bag is perfectly sized for your wallet, food, or gear on shorter rides or commutes and streamlined enough to stay out of the way of those powerful legs of yours. Our silicone-backed hook-and-loop strap grips frame tubes and saddle rails securely while being easy to adjust or remove with cold, wet fingers. 0.6L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, food and spares.
0.6L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, tools, food or other gear
Seam-sealed water resistant material and roll-top design protect contents from water and road grit
Generously-sized hook and loop, silicone-backed strap keeps bag securely in place on even large-diameter carbon tubes
Durable abrasion-resistant construction of PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon
Multiple mounting options – under saddle, on frame or to any B-RAD base (sold separately)
Available with or without a B-RAD mounting plate
Roll-Top Bag includes:
bag and silicon backed strap for mounting to saddle rails or directly to the bike frames.
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes:
bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. The mounting plate allows you to bolt the bag to a R-RAD base in addition to the saddle and direct bike frame mounting mentioned above. The mounting plate requires a B-RAD Base for mounting to your bike.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- Can be mounted to saddle rails. No strap around the seatpost means that it is compatible with dropper posts.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.
- Roll-Top Bag
- B-RAD Bases
- All the B-RAD Bases and Accessories
Dimensions 8.5 in x 5.5 in x 2.75 in
Capacity 0.6 liters
Materials Waterproof PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon with sealed seams, Duraflex buckle, 2" wide silicone-backed strap
Included Mounting hardware
Made in the USA